Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get the best prices possible for your inks and toner cartridges. When you register on ink-trade.co.uk, you
Loyalty Scheme Terms
will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. You will be awarded 1 point for each complete
£1 that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed at the checkout, the value of each point is 1p.
- The ink-trade.co.uk loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by Ink-Trade.
- The scheme is valid on the ink-trade.co.uk web site. It is not valid on any other web site.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the ink-trade.co.uk website account and the allied loyalty scheme account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms The scheme is only intended for personal & business use.
- Ink-Trade do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme Ink-Trade will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy in order to understand how we do this and your rights
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 5th May 2013.
How do I collect and redeem Points?
- You will be automatically registered on the loyalty scheme when you register an account on ink-trade.co.uk and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. To collect points for a transaction on the site you must be logged into your account.
- You will be awarded one point for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We may cancel points awarded if your cartridges are later refunded or the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your ticket for a ticket with a lower points value.
- Points will not be given for any purchases other than for replacement ink, toner and paper unless indicated otherwise by ink-trade.co.uk.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a toner, ink or paper purchase on your loyalty scheme account within 24 hours of your purchase.
- You can redeem your points against any future purchase of inks, toners or paper from ink-trade.co.uk by applying your points in your shopping cart at point of purchase.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equal to one penny. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- For customers who make a purchase through ink-trade.co.uk, loyalty points will be awarded at 1 point per £1 spent..